File Your QPR Online


E-File/E-Pay Notices are below


Step-by-step Instructions by Filing Type
Frequently Asked Questions about E-File/E-Pay

Q. What is E-File/E-Pay? 
A. This system provides companies with a safe and secure, convenient, and fee-free option for online quarterly assessment reporting and payment. For liability and security purposes, banking account information is not stored and must be re-entered every time payment is remitted.
Q. How do I register?
A. By choosing “Register Here” after clicking on the E-File/E-Pay icon on the www.kwcfc.ky.gov homepage. Only an initial registration is required to set up a user name and password. 
Q. Can an employer add/remove accounts? 
A. A user can register for multiple companies under a single login, but each user must register and create their own unique account. There is also no limit to the number of users that can add the same company. In addition, an employer can request an account to be removed by calling the KWCFC office at 502-573-3505.
Q. What if I start my filing but cannot complete it?
A. By choosing “Create and Save” instead of “Submit and Pay” at the bottom of the QPR screen, your work will be saved and your report can be found under the “QPRs in Progress” section of your home page until you are ready to submit the report and remit payment. 
Q. What are the submission deadlines for E-Filing?
A. The same deadlines apply to electronic filings as mailings. Reports and payments must be submitted and confirmed before midnight (Eastern Time Zone) on the 30th day following the end of the calendar reporting period. DO NOT wait until the due date to submit as network problems may delay transmission and result in penalties and interest.
Q. Do I have to pay electronically?
A. Yes, if you file electronically, you must remit a corresponding EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Q. How do I pay? 
A. After completing an electronic QPR, you will be asked to enter bank account information to authorize an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment. For liability and security purposes, banking account information will not be stored and must be re-entered for every payment.
Q. Can I pay through ITA (Inter-Account Transfer) instead of EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)?
A. NO.  If you are not a Kentucky government agency, you MUST pay using EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
Q. How does an EFT transaction work?
A. E-File/E-Pay is designed to use Kentucky.gov’s online payment processing system. When payment information is submitted, an ACH Debit transaction is authorized to pull funds from the payee’s bank.
Q. I have a debit block/filter on my bank account and need to authorize the KWCFC to process an ACH Debit from my checking account. What do I provide to the bank?
A. You will need to provide the new Originating ID (OID) to banks for authorization to debit their account.
 The current ODFI ID #9772071990 (as of May 30, 2016) is being replaced with two (2) new OIDs:
           A. ODFI ID # 1522077581 (for payments less than one (1) million dollars)
           B. ODFI ID # 9006402001 (for payments of one (1) million dollars or greater)
Effective May 31, 2016, the end user will be required to use one of the two (2) new OIDs or the ACH payment could fail and return.
Also, end users when submitting their E-Payment by clicking “Pay Now” will certify that:
      • The Routing and Account numbers are correct; and,
      • The end user has contacted their financial institution and authorized Kentucky.gov's originating banks, First Premier Bank (ODFI ID #1522077581) and JP Morgan Chase (ODFI ID #9006402001), to debit their account; and,
      • Should the ACH Debit transaction be returned by the bank as not payable, the end user is responsible for any fees or penalties assessed by their financial institution and the Kentucky Workers Compensation Fund Commission.
Q. Why can’t I see my report submission history? 
A. You will be prompted to save and print a copy of every report for your own records. For liability and security purposes, the system is intake only. 
Q. Who can I contact if I have other questions?
A. Please call the KWCFC office at 502-573-3505.